Avis Roadside Safety Net
Get all the benefits of stress-free motoring when you add Roadside Safety Net to your rentalIn addition to the standard breakdown assistance included in your rental, you will also be covered for common problems like flat batteries and locked-in keys. You won't even have to worry about call-out charges.
What does it cover?
- Tyre Assistance - We’ll replace a flat or damaged tyre with the spare or provide a tow to the nearest service facility (replacement tyre costs are an additional charge unless you have also purchased a package with zero excess reduction on vehicle and tyre damage)
- Flat Battery - If your vehicle experiences battery failure, we will provide a jump start
- Lock Out Service - We’ll help you gain entry when keys are locked inside the vehicle
- Fuel Delivery - If you run out of fuel, we will deliver fuel to your location to get you on your way*
Please check the price while pick up the vehicle at the rental station.
What if I have an accident?If you are involved in an accident, property damage or injury, you should do the following:
- Call the Avis Roadside Assistance number. If necessary, immediately contact the police in case of third party liability and the emergency services in case anyone is injured.
- Do not leave the vehicle without making sure it is safe.
- Write down names and addresses of all people involved and any witnesses. Never admit liability.
- Fill in the accident form included in your rental papers.
- Under no circumstances should you have the car repaired without prior and formal approval of Avis.