For a pleasure journey the period of the car rental must be hassle-free, that’s why to have an insurance is very important in case of theft or road incident. When you book with Avis, the price you are quoted automatically includes a basic level of cover should you be involved in an accident. We try harder to make everything about car rental as simple and transparent as possible. That means no jargon and no hidden extras. In addition to basic cover we offer you a super cover that will make your journey more carefree. This service reduces the amount of your expenses in case of theft or accidents to zero.
It is meant that:
- No stress associated with the compensation of loss
- No risk that an insurance company will increase the insurance benefits
- Peace of mind on the road for the symbolic fee
What includes “Super Cover”*
- Any vehicle damages except cover of windscreen, tyres, disks and bottom damages which range by country and groups
- heft a vehicle
- Non waivaible excess is reduced to zero
What is not included in “Super Cover”*
- Damage caused by using the wrong type of fuel
- Damage caused by violation of rental agreement
- Damages or theft GPS navigation
- Damage caused by the influence of alcohol and drug intoxication
- Damage caused at the time of driving off-road
- Damage caused by transportation a vehicle with sea or river transport
- Super Cover is not available for the luxury car groups and Avis Prestige (Porshe) groups.
- Super Cover is not available in the west Europe countries.
- Super Cover is not available for driver under 25 years old
* As the example - rental stations in Germany