Car rental in New York
Traveling around America’s business capital by carNew York is the largest megalopolis in America. The former capital of the United States is one of the most visited places by international tourists. High skyscrapers and high-speed highways are distinctive features of the city. The city is full of dynamics and boundless energy. The city can offer you an amazing shopping experience, but it's not so easy to visit even a small part of shopping centers and boutiques if you have not rented a car.
New York City Attractions
- It is not only shopping that attracts prospective tourists to New York. Having arrived in Manhattan, you will be impressed by the number of attractions: the famous Broadway, Wall Street, Times Square and many others.
- Fifth Avenue has been a symbol of prestige and luxury for more than 100 years. Here you will see the boutiques of the top designers. Therefore, the most zealous shopping lovers consider this place a paradise on Earth.
- The World Trade Center, that is consisted of 7 buildings, among which were two twin towers, each 110 stories tall. Now tourists consider it their duty to visit the memorial, built for the memory of the 9/11 tragedy.
- The central railway station, which is often used for the making of films and TV shows. Just a couple of blocks from here there are two Avis car rental stations, so it's not difficult to return the car if you are going to take a train - or vice versa, collect a car if you have just arrived in New York.
- Brighton Beach – perhaps, no Russian will miss the opportunity to drive in the legendary neighborhood, where you can feel at home.
- The very first skyscraper is called "the Iron" and it is located at the intersection of 3 streets. The building got its original name because of its unusual design.
- The tallest building is the Empire State Building with 102 floors.
- The Statue of Liberty is the symbol of America. During the whole year a large number of people from all over the world come to the island where the statue is located. You can get there by a regular or excursion boat, having parked the car in one of the many parking lots nearby.
ClimateSubtropical oceanic climate with a steady annual precipitation rate.
- Winter in New York is snowy with a temperature of up to +5 degrees with snowstorms.
- Summer is hot, the temperature reaches 28 degrees.
- Spring and autumn are usually mild with a temperature ranging from 7 to 18 degrees.
Remember the main thing: in America’s business capital there are many car rental stations, where you can easily rent a car of any class and for any purpose.
See you in New York!
Culture, art and history of the cityYou will definitely regret if you don't visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art – New York’s main museum, which houses one of the largest collections of art. This museum has all the rights to be compared with the Hermitage or the Louvre in Paris.
The Natural History Museum is worth visiting as well, as the rarest documents which describe expeditions to almost all hard-to-reach areas of the planet (almost half a million volumes) are kept there.
If you have come to New York, do not forget to admire St. Patrick's Cathedral, whose building was built in the 19th century and is considered as the most beautiful one in the New World. The Cathedral of St. John the Divine will fascinate you by its size: it can accommodate about 5 thousand people at the same time.
EntertainmentYou can have a nice holiday in New York. The doors of the Broadway theaters are open for the audience in winter and in fall. The best cinemas, nightclubs, hundreds of bars and restaurants are at your service all the time.
It is worth going for a walk in the Central Park, which consists of many pavilions and alleys, cozy restaurants and cafes, suitable for recreation and walks.