Why worry? We have you covered
Drive with confidence with our protective cover options that span Excess Reduction (there’d be nothing to pay towards the repair or replacement of the vehicle if it’s damaged or stolen), Windscreen Cover (no charge if the windscreen is damaged), Roadside Assistance Plus (free support for breakdown assistance or common mishaps like flat batteries and locked-in keys), plus Super Personal Accident Insurance.
Additional Cover can be easily arranged over the counter when you come to collect your hire car.
Basic cover at no extra costWhen you hire a vehicle with Avis, your quote includes a basic level of cover should you be involved in an accident. This includes:
- Collision Damage Waiver. This takes care of most repair costs, however you will be liable for a fixed amount towards these repairs (an excess). Please check your quote for the exact amount applicable.
- If your car is stolen, vehicle theft cover will cover the cost of replacing it. You’ll need to pay an excess to cover part of the costs.
- In case you damage someone or something else, including passengers and their property, legal liability, third party and public liability cover are also included.
- 24/7 Breakdown Assistance is included, but fees may apply depending on the extent of damage.
- When you hire with Avis, we provide a Vehicle Condition Report so you can inspect and agree on the rental car's condition before your journey begins.
Optional extras for complete peace of mindOur additional protective cover includes:
This means there is nothing to pay towards the repair or replacement of the vehicle if it's damaged or stolen.
No charge if the windscreen is damaged. There's also no administration fee for these claims.
Roadside Assistance Plus
Our roadside team will get you back on the road any time of day or night at no extra charge, whether you experience a mechanical breakdown or need a tyre change, have a flat battery, are locked out of your car or need fuel delivered.
Personal Accident Insurance & Super Personal Accident Insurance
Covers injuries sustained by the driver, damage to personal effects and contingent expenses. It is worth checking if you're already covered with your own travel insurance.
Book now to unlock the world. Or dial Avis direct.